Wink Optics BV, part of HVEG Fashion Group BV, is a European importer of optical products and accessories. The HVEG-group is specialized in the development, purchase and sale of private label fashion for men, women, kids and babies, legwear, underwear and accessories. Next to Private Label the Group is working on different branded activities. Our design teams develop inspiring collections on the basis of the latest trends and must haves in the market place. Our customers are European chain stores, supermarket chains and fashion retailers, who can choose
between ready-made concepts or custom-made collections. Apart from our office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, where the collections are being developed, we have a sales office in Gronau and a buying office in China (Ningbo). The production takes place in Asia. Our mission is to create added value and partnership for our international customer portfolio in contributing to their success.
To expand and strengthen our sales department for Wink Optics we are looking for a full time:
Account Manager Export / DACH Countries (m/f)
In this very challenging and responsible role, you are the one who is going to develop existing partnerships, expand our client portfolio further and open new doors, with the primary goal to generate turnover. Your working area will particularly be focused on German-speaking countries and Eastern Europe. As an Account Manager Export you are involved in the development of the optical collections together with our Buying department and design teams. You report directly to the General Manager.
* Developing and maintaining contacts in the fashion, supermarket, drugstores & discount retail with (potential) customers;
* Acquisition of new potential accounts according to an agreed business plan based on market analysis;
* Realizing the revenue of optical products of mainly reading glasses, sunglasses, lenses and optical accessories;
* Commercially contribute to the development of the collection(s) in consultation with Buying / Styling department;
* Reporting progress and results regularly to the Management Team;
* Maintaining contacts with internal and external parties during the order process;
* Creation of sales budgets and taking care of a complete and correct administration.
* You have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a similar commercial position within the Fashion / Supermarket / Discount retail, specifically within the Private Label business.
* You have proved yourself in developing and building a new client portfolio with big retailers across Europe;
* An entrepreneurial personality with a drive to score and being able to service the retail market independently;
* You have no problem travelling and being on the road in the countries you are responsible for;
* You understand the world of both Private Label and Licensed and/ or Branded business;
* You can easily connect in a dynamic work environment and you are not afraid to take responsibility;
* You keep yourself up to date regarding developments in the fashion and optics industry;
* You have a very commercial insight and you can convince in regards to negotiation;
* Preferably mother tongue German and secondary language English (both written and verbal).
What do we offer?
A challenging job with a great deal of independence in this position. You’ll become part of a professional company where we reach our goals together. A pleasant no-nonsense working atmosphere having an active staff association and room for a little staff party now and then. Working within the HVEG Fashion Group means working inside a dynamic environment where you can be seen and where you can develop yourself in the wonderful world of Fashion. Personal attention, team-work, service and taking responsibility are ‘key’ within our organization.
Share our success and join us!
Send your application with CV to: email@example.com or apply directly through our website: