You are an entrepreneurial, independent and experienced sales manager and you are looking for a place where your talent and ambition will be seen and believed in? We are looking for you!
Fashion Linq, part of HVEG Investments BV, is a European importer of ladies, men’s and children’s wear. Besides garments, the HVEG group, with a turnover of over €100 million, also imports accessories, optics and belts and develops and produces products for renown brands. Our organization controls the total chain from design till production & delivery of garments which are mainly being sold under Private Label to big retailers and hypermarkets in the low and middle price segment. Besides our head office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands, we have our own offices in Germany, China (Ningbo), Hong Kong and Bangladesh (Dhaka and Chittagong). Our production mainly takes place in Asia. Together we are working on expanding our businesses further.
To expand our sales force abroad, we are hiring a
Sales Manager Asia
Together we will start the challenge to extend our business with more sales in Asia, but not limited to that. Any initiative will be recognized, and you will be the driving force in creating your own sales branch operated from Ningbo, China. Key will be to bring your own portfolio of potential customers and that you have a strong network of potential customers. In collaboration with our existing departments we will be able to generate more business and to make our organization more successful.
What will be your tasks?
- Acquiring and maintaining customers in Asia (/Pacific/Middle East/America eventually Europe)
- Setting up this new department in alignment with management in Asia as well as Europe
- Managing our customers in a dynamic and pro-active way in order to generate orders as well as to maintain business partnership
- Frequent travel based on your own initiative
- Monitoring your running orders; even though they are guided by professional follow-up departments, you will still be the one bearing the end responsibility of your own orders
- Analyzing your figures and reporting to the management on a frequent basis
- Develop tailor made collections for your own client base
What do we need from you?
- Being able to fit well into our corporate culture
- Experience and a well maintained existing network of (potential) clients
- Motivation and being able to take responsibility of your own business and department
- Willing to live in Asia for at least the next 5 years
- To be able to speak the English language fluently
- Having a creative & commercial mindset
What do we offer?
A challenging job with a great deal of independence in this position. You’ll become part of a professional company in which we reach our goals together.
You can apply for this job via email@example.com
We are looking forward to meet you and hearing your ideas.